Tuesday, February 16, 2016

HOW TO REMOVE SMALL GALLSTONES NATURALLY


CLEAN UP YOUR GALLBLADDER
with
Green Leafy Vegetables and a natural Apple Juice

C:\Users\hp\Desktop\zolcni kamni.jpg

C:\Users\hp\Desktop\zolcni kamni.jpg
     
Let me share you my personal experience about Gallstones. One day I suffered an abdominal pain that feels dull or sharp in my right upper quadrant after eating a meal “Tapsilog”. It was an 8/10 pain score that knocks me out. And the only way to relive the pain is to sleep since I don’t like to take medications (Pain killers) to relieve a pain. During the first attack I disregarded it and consider that it was just a typical abdominal pain. But it catches my attention when I experienced it again for the 2ndtime after I ate again a “Tapsilog” and I noticed the dye of my stool is pale like clay. You wonder what is “Tapsilog”? Here is it…
C:\Users\hp\Desktop\tapsilog_1_20120309_2055768302.jpg

C:\Users\hp\Desktop\tapsilog_1_20120309_2055768302.jpg
I applied my Nursing knowledge and start searching what could be the disease or cause of the pain and it gave me Cholelithiasis. Well I started making medical diagnosis on my own base on the sign and symptoms I am experiencing without consulting into a physician because I'm afraid. (That’s what most of the nurses do… making our own medical diagnosis). :D
C:\Users\hp\Desktop\Ox_Gallstones_Cattle_Gallstones_Cow_Gallstones.jpg_200x200.jpg

C:\Users\hp\Desktop\Ox_Gallstones_Cattle_Gallstones_Cow_Gallstones.jpg_200x200.jpg

I focused on “my own” medical diagnosis Cholelithiasis and dig more what might be the cause. Gallstones development is eating fatty and greasy foods habitually. Perhaps I have those gallstones since long time and it aggravates when I consume fatty and oily foods. Moreover, I seek for a cure and it gave me more on medical side treatment (Medications and surgical operation). For medications I totally rejected to choose that because I don’t want to be dependent of taking medications. Furthermore, I start digging more about the Surgical Operation. I read some journals who had undergo a Cholecystectomy and the results was not good and I’m totally freaking up because I don’t want to undergo Surgical operation. Then I started again searching in internet for a home remedy for Cholelithiasis and gave me some journals of people sharing their experience and knowledge how they treat it. I have read some that a very effective way to clean your gallbladder from gallstones is to take Olive oil and an apple juice until you “shit” all the gallstones out. Well… Apple juice yes I can drink it but to drink Olive oil?? No way! So I tried to find an alternate for Olive oil and it pop up in my mind to replace it with green leafy vegetables specially okra.

C:\Users\hp\Desktop\green-leafy-vegetables.jpg

C:\Users\hp\Desktop\green-leafy-vegetables.jpgC:\Users\hp\Desktop\Apple-Cider-Vinegar.jpg

C:\Users\hp\Desktop\Apple-Cider-Vinegar.jpg


I totally skipped eating fatty and oily foods and started eating green leafy vegetables and drinking apple juice for breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for 7 days. After 3-5 Days I have never felt a pain and one day Alhamdulillah! I pooped lots of rounded shape like a grain of sand. I guess those are the gallstones. The following days, my stool turned back to its normal color and the pain was totally gone and went back to my regular meals.
I would recommend you guys to try it by yourself and see the results and make it a habit to clean your gallbladder. ^_~

No comments: