Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Destined to be Partners

♥ Mikzimim ♥


A year after my 5 years relationship girlfriend ended, I have decided to start searching a girl that I want to spend my whole remaining life with. I have met many and attempt some but unfortunately it doesn't work because I grew from a Non-Islamic places from 2nd yr High School up to College. I am a very observant man and I used to feel and study the characters of the people I mingle with. I have tried courting some but unfortunately it didn't worked. Anyway let me start the story in the first day I saw her. 

Orientation Day
I saw her during our RN Heals Orientation in Mindanao State University. During the second Day I noticed this one girl staring to us. I thought I am the one she's staring and it made me curious about it. I started thinking that maybe she likes me??.. hahaha... For the whole duration of the Orientation on that day my eyes keeps on pause to her every time she enter's in my sight. Then the orientation ended with the announcing of the groups that will be assigned in different Municipalities. So I was thinking maybe we will be groupmate.. But unfortunately, we're not in same group.

First Day of Duty
We deployed in Rural Health Unit in Municipality of Bubong, Lanao del sur, there was an event in one of "barangay" there and the staff of the Health Center went there and the Head of the Center told us to wait for our doctor because she's on her way and she will fetching us. So we waited along with my group mates. A half and hour past, Our doctor arrived with her Car and I was standing outside RHU and I noticed that there's a two Nurse inside her car... and guess who??? One of  them was her (The girl I saw during our Orientation). We mounted to the Car and went to the Barangay.

Barangay Moment
We arrived in the said Bario and entered to the Room where they're conducting a lecture to the Community. Then here we go again we stare each other most of the time but we didn't have the chance to chat personally during that day. Then I started thinking again that she likes me.. hahaha So after that event we went home and we ride a Pickup type Multicab and while on our way home our groupmates chatting and laughing and I noticed she's just smiling with shy.. But seriously speaking we still stare each other.. We don't chat but I feel like every time our eyes catch each other we are communicating. She got my attention.. Moreover, unexpectedly we are in the same street address. Our house and her house is just a less than 50 meters away.

Sub-Groupings per Bario (The beginning of our being Partner)
We are in Rural Health Center during this day and we had our first meeting with the RHU Staffs. We're divided into 4 sub groups.. I was hoping that we will be in a same Sub-Group but unfortunately, again we are in different subgroup. So our work started already.. we only see each other in RHU before going to our assigned barios and after the end of the workday. Then one day she asked permission to our Head that she will be going to Manila to attend the wedding of her Uncle. She was gone for 1 month, and when she came back it was a perfect timing because my groupmate resigned and I don't have a groupmate so our Head decided to regroup again and luckily.... She became my groupmate. ^_^ I was so happy that time because I have the chance now to know her very well... So the work resumed again and I was inspired to go to work daily because I want to be with her everyday. I liked her because she's dedicated to what she's doing(Work). She's a cowgirl that go with the flow.. Doesn't think about the dirt, the heat of the sun, the smell of the people we are caring visiting for, the long walk we are travelling to different barios. Because of what I saw from her? That's the time I started to fall to her.. Then we started calling each other as "Partner".. From that day I always fetch her in their house and we travel together. She's not aware that I am doing that because I want to meet her family and I want them to see me. She's not aware that it is my way to court her parents/family so that I can get a permit to be with her every duty days even they will see us walking together in the streets.

Sleep over to our Head Nurse House
Our Head Nurse invited all of us to sleep in their house and guess what again? Me and her only who accepted the invitation. We are on our way to our Head nurse house after our rounds in our Barios. It was raining that time and we are so wet because even we have umbrella the wind is too strong and the umbrella was totally useless. We share 1 umbrella so we walk together for almost an hour with our Guide and Midwife going to the house of our head nurse it was cold and I knew she feels cold too. I started chatting to her with some nonsense topics just to make her comfortable... Our conversation last until we didn't noticed that we arrived in the House of our Head Nurse. 

Unexplained Feelings
We are in the living room along with the family of our head nurse. We're having some conversation... asking each others personal background like family, siblings, school, life before, etc... I really feel comfortable to her and from that moment I have told to my self that maybe she's the one I'm looking for. After a long hours of chatting we felt sleepy and started to saying Good night each other. I went to my room but unfortunately I can't sleep because I'm thinking of her... "Damn!.. this feeling... " I was thinking if she felt the same what I felt too.

Declaration of Feelings(Love)
Days past by and my feelings towards her have grown.. One night we are communicating through Text message.. It was a long hours we are changing messages until I started to text her about what I feel to her.. To make it short I confessed what I really feel to her and I was surprised because she has a special feelings also for me. The following day we accidentally met in our street and she was with her Aunt and the only words came out to our mouth is "Hi" with smile because we felt awkward each other. Until the time we declared our love each other and made and oath that we will not give up and we will make our relationship last forever. ^_^ ♥

Present Time
We are now 3 years and 3 Months being together and going stronger. We are now both working here in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as a Nurse. She's working in Makkah and I'm in Khamis Mushayt. Our love never fade and it keeps on growing. Oh by the way I asked her about the day during our Orientation if she was staring at me.. unfortunately, it was not me but it was my buddy because according to her she met my buddy before and it's her crush. -_- LoL... Anyway, God really destined us.. because from the first place she was supposed to be in other Municipality but she was transferred to our Municipality. She was supposedly in other subgroup but we then became partner. 

If there's a Male Version of her that would be me.
If there's a Female Version of me that would be her.
Because we have almost the same character, likes, dislikes, etc.. ^_^

What is our Secret that makes our relationship stronger and our love grows?
1. God
2. Trust
3. Loyalty
4. Honesty
5. Faithful

UPDATE: February 16, 2016

Guess what???!! 
We are now Husband and Wife! ♥ We get married last Sept 2, 2015.. 








No comments: